In this module, students will use reading and writing skills to demonstrate understanding of the rights and responsibilities of being a good citizen.
Already own this Learning Module and looking for the full activity guide? Simply click here to access the full activity guide.
Includes 56 shapes and 2 collections!
- Activity 1: Everybody is Different, Everybody is the Same
- Activity 2: Working Together
- Activity 3: R-E-S-P-E-C-T
- Activity 4: What does Character mean?
- Activity 5: Character Traits
- Activity 6: Kindness is…
- Activity 7: How to Handle a Bully
- Activity 8: The Role of Rules & Conflict Resolution
- Activity 9: Proud to Be Polite
- Activity 10: Citizens of the Community
Catalog Number: MOD012
Aligned to Common Core State Standards, the VariQuest Learning Modules include cross-curricular activities that incorporate the use of visuals and manipulatives into instruction as well as additional shapes, fonts and bulletin board collections. Simply select one of the Learning Modules from the drop down menu below and your state to view the common core alignment.