This module focuses on the unique characteristics of the seven continents, as well as map skills and the relationships between geographic factors and society.
Already have this Learning Module or Premium Access and looking for the activity guide? Simply click here to access the full activity guide.
Includes 91 shapes and 1 collection!
- Activity 1: Getting to Know the Continents
- Activity 2: Locating the Continents Game
- Activity 3: Making Maps
- Activity 4: Comparing the Continents
- Activity 5: African Adventure
- Activity 6: European Countries
- Activity 7: Twenty Questions about Asia
- Activity 8: Mapping Mexico
- Activity 9: Canada: Our Neighbor to the North
- Activity 10: Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
Catalog Number: MOD015
Aligned to Common Core State Standards, the VariQuest Learning Modules include cross-curricular activities that incorporate the use of visuals and manipulatives into instruction as well as additional shapes, fonts and bulletin board collections. Simply select one of the Learning Modules from the drop down menu below and your state to view the common core alignment.