This module focuses on the geography of the United States. Students will un- derstand concepts related to the five regions, identify each state, and learn its capital city and abbreviation, as well as the relationships between geographic factors and society.
Already have this Learning Module or Premium Access and looking for the activity guide? Simply click here to access the full activity guide.
Includes 101 shapes and 1 collection!
- Activity 1: USA
- Activity 2: United States of Abbreviated Amer.
- Activity 3: 50 States & Capitals Team Match
- Activity 4: 13 Original Colonies
- Activity 5: Characteristics of the Northeast
- Activity 6: Midwest Rivers and Lakes
- Activity 7: Come on Down Y’all to the Southeast!
- Activity 8: Southwestern How(dy)-Do
- Activity 9: Geographic Factors of the West
- Activity 10: American Values
Catalog Number: MOD014
Aligned to Common Core State Standards, the VariQuest Learning Modules include cross-curricular activities that incorporate the use of visuals and manipulatives into instruction as well as additional shapes, fonts and bulletin board collections. Simply select one of the Learning Modules from the drop down menu below and your state to view the common core alignment.