This module focuses on the major groups of animals (amphibians, birds, fish, insects, mammals and reptiles), and how and why we classify them.
Already own this Learning Module and looking for the full activity guide? Simply click here to access the full activity guide.
Includes 118 shapes and 2 collections!
- Activity 1: Classifying our Class
- Activity 2: Dividing the Animal Kingdom
- Activity 3: Which of these is NOT a Mammal?
- Activity 4: Take a Peak at Some Beaks
- Activity 5: Reptiles on Parade
- Activity 6: Fish and Amphibians – Alike and Different
- Activity 7: Insects – Who Am I?
- Activity 8: Habitat Hustle
- Activity 9: Oceans and Deserts
- Activity 10: Life Cycles
Catalog Number: MOD016
Aligned to Common Core State Standards, the VariQuest Learning Modules include cross-curricular activities that incorporate the use of visuals and manipulatives into instruction as well as additional shapes, fonts and bulletin board collections. Simply select one of the Learning Modules from the drop down menu below and your state to view the common core alignment.