In this module, students will apply concepts of measurement and geometry, including what they know about special lines and angles, area, and attributes of two- and three-dimensional shapes.
Already own this Learning Module and looking for the full activity guide? Simply click here to access the full activity guide.
Includes 71 shapes and 1 collection!
- Activity 1: Tetrominoes and Pentominoes
- Activity 2: Lines & Angles Bingo
- Activity 3: Line of Symmetry
- Activity 4: Perimeter
- Activity 5: Area
- Activity 6: Pour it On: Liquid Measurements
- Activity 7: Shapes on the Coordinate Grid
- Activity 8: Special Triangles
- Activity 9: 3-D Shape Properties
- Activity 10: Constructing 3-D Shapes
Catalog Number: MOD009
Aligned to Common Core State Standards, the VariQuest Learning Modules include cross-curricular activities that incorporate the use of visuals and manipulatives into instruction as well as additional shapes, fonts and bulletin board collections. Simply select one of the Learning Modules from the drop down menu below and your state to view the common core alignment.