This module focuses on multiplication and division, including how those operations relate to each other and to what students already know about addition and subtraction; factors and common factors; fractions and operations with fractions; and decimals.
Already own this Learning Module and looking for the full activity guide? Simply click here to access the full activity guide.
Includes 49 shapes!
- Activity 1: Multiplication = Addition’s Cousin
- Activity 2: Multiplication Patterns
- Activity 3: Division = Subtraction’s Cousin
- Activity 4: Division Puzzles
- Activity 5: Factors BINGO
- Activity 6: Passing Fractions
- Activity 7: Adding Fractions with Like Denominators
- Activity 8: Mixed Numbers
- Activity 9: Subtracting Fractions
- Activity 10: Fractions and Decimals
Catalog Number: MOD007
Aligned to Common Core State Standards, the VariQuest Learning Modules include cross-curricular activities that incorporate the use of visuals and manipulatives into instruction as well as additional shapes, fonts and bulletin board collections. Simply select one of the Learning Modules from the drop down menu below and your state to view the common core alignment.