This module covers alphabet skills, sound-symbol correspondence of initial letters and short vowel word families. Students will also learn some of the basic grammatical and mechanical conventions of the English language.
Already own this Learning Module and looking for the full activity guide? Simply click here to access the full activity guide.
Includes 41 shapes, 2 fonts and 9 collections!
- Activity 1: ABC’s and abc’s
- Activity 2: Alphabet Line Up
- Activity 3: My Alphabet Books
- Activity 4: CVC Word Families
- Activity 5: Handwritten with Care
- Activity 6: Write a Sentence. Write a Sentence? Write a Sentence!
- Activity 7: Using Apostrophes
- Activity 8: Write a Friendly Letter
- Activity 9: Main Idea
- Activity 10: Parts of a Story
Catalog Number: MOD010
Aligned to Common Core State Standards, the VariQuest Learning Modules include cross-curricular activities that incorporate the use of visuals and manipulatives into instruction as well as additional shapes, fonts and bulletin board collections. Simply select one of the Learning Modules from the drop down menu below and your state to view the common core alignment.